Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I am in truth-spewing mode.  It seems like I save them up as little gems, honing and polishing until they spontaneously? burst forth like confetti in a parade.  Line up and hear what I really think about you, Life, the Universe, EVERYTHING!  First off, I hate my job. I said it. I know, I am supposed to just be happy that I have one in this day and age, a dependable, steady, honest days work to support my family.  But it is drudgery, and frankly I am better than that! Until I stop living in fear of survival, I will be scrounging for scraps when there is mana in the desert!  I choose to live for Love right now.  What do I LOVE doing?  Helping people, and being an administrative assistant really isn't doing that, despite the title.  I can heal!  I can coach, give advice! I can even edit, which is helping others better communicate! But I have to lead by example, and that may mean taking the leap of faith.

Okay, do we really want to get started on faith? Some of my views may shock you! But it is my Truth and I don't expect you to take it as your own, or even understand it, though I hope you lend me understanding.  Maybe that is better saved for another post?  I'll get back to you.